Career Opportunities At Our
From IT to finance to sales and marketing, join our team on the ground. We encourage you to browse the information below to become acquainted with our company, culture, and hiring process.
WHY JOIN NETJETS?
CAREER GROWTH SUPPORTED
At NetJets, an employee is never just a title or job function. We believe every employee is a valuable leader in their area of expertise, and a unique asset who influences our culture. Individuals are encouraged to share their experiences, thoughts, and insights every day. It’s this type of environment that continually fuels personal and professional development.
NetJets’ companywide Flight Plan promotes a culture of respect, accountability, and trust. But our culture is further enhanced by the way each person reacts to everyday challenges, partnerships, and service opportunities. This means leveraging collaboration, curiosity, and adaptability while always being service-oriented and striving for positive results. We also believe that how we treat one another is key to working together toward one shared mission—to enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time.
A STRONG FOUNDATION
For more than 55 years, as competitors of all sizes have come and gone, NetJets has remained the worldwide leader in private aviation. No other firm has the scale, the vision, or the financial stability to achieve what we can. Learn more
AN INCREDIBLE CITY
Memorial Tournament Benefit Concert in Downtown Columbus
TOP PAY AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive compensation
- Complete paid medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits that are effective on your first day
- Company-funded HSA
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with unprecedented company match
- Performance-based bonus structure (for select roles)
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Additional life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company-sponsored wellness program and events
Annual paid time off:
- 1–4 years of completed service: 3.5 weeks
- 5–9 years of completed service: 4.5 weeks
- 10+ years of completed service: 5.5 weeks
NetJets Fly-In and Company Picnic
TEAMS WE FREQUENTLY FILL POSITIONS FOR IN OUR CORPORATE OFFICE
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
- Business Insights & Analytics
- Global Security
- Information Technology
- Aircraft Asset Management
- Employee Relations
- Owner and Employee Event
- Aviation Safety
CHARACTERISTICS OF A NETJETS PROFESSIONAL
- An unwavering dedication to safety
- Curious and agile learner
- Strive for positive results through rapport and relationships
- High collaboration with internal and external partnerships
- Adaptable, forward-thinking, and resourceful
- Uphold the high standards our discerning clientele require
- Empower and respect fellow NetJets employees
- Strive for continual improvement and increased profitability for NetJets
- Ownership and accountability for actions
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
A variety of positions are available, as we are always seeking talented individuals to join our organization.