A STATE-OF-THE-ART TRANSCONTINENTAL PRIVATE JET
Featuring a cabin that is the same width as our flagship Global aircraft, this world-class transcontinental private jet provides maximum mobility—and serenity.
The Bombardier Challenger 650 easily seats up to 11 passengers and boasts impressive performance and range. As a transcontinental private jet, the cabin offers onboard amenities for optimal comfort during a lengthy journey. A conference table is ideal for holding meetings and getting work done. Or simply relax and enjoy the advanced HD and wireless entertainment. And an extended lavatory provides additional luxury and convenience.
Experience an excellent transcontinental flight aboard the Bombardier Challenger 650.
Bombardier Challenger 650
- up to8:45Hours
- NetJets Connects® Text & Talk
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®
- NetJets On-Demand In-Flight Entertainment Service
- Universal Power Outlets at Every Seat
- HD Monitors with Blu-ray Inflight Movies
- Touch-Screen Cabin Controls
- iPad® tablets
- Full-Service Galley with Experienced Flight Attendant
- Signature Selections In-Flight Dining
- Premium Snacks and Beverages Stocked to Your Taste
- In-Flight Accessible Baggage for Your Convenience
- Precise Cabin Temperature Control
- Your Favorite Newspapers and Magazines
- Your Owner Services Team Welcomes Special Requests
Bombardier Challenger 650
8:45 hoursMax Endurance
These maximum range examples are based on typical cruise speed assuming ISA conditions, 85% statistical annual winds, and standard fuel reserves. The intent is comparison purposes only; not for actual flight planning. Actual performance is subject to day of flight conditions.
- Bombardier Challenger 65011 Passengers8:45 Hours1115 ft3 Baggage
- 14 Passengers9:45 Hours1169 ft3 Baggage
- 13 Passengers11:45 Hours2195 ft3 Baggage
- 13 Passengers13:30 Hours1195 ft3 Baggage
- 14 Passengers316 Hours1195 ft3 Baggage
FLY WITH US?
Learn more about the three ways to fly with us, and find the best program to fit your unique travel needs.
1.Aircraft endurance approximations are based on zero wind, ISA conditions, no runway or temperature restrictions, and two passengers at long-range cruise speed.
2.Aircraft endurance approximations are based on zero wind, ISA conditions, no runway or temperature restrictions, and two passengers at long-range cruise speed. Global 5000 endurance is limited to 10.0 flight hours unless an additional crewmember occupies space in the passenger cabin due to regulatory requirements.
3.Maximum passenger load dependent upon flight length and flight rule.
Call today for a personal consultation with one of our private aviation experts.