Career Opportunities In
Join the industry's most experienced and dedicated technology specialists. We encourage you to browse the information below to become acquainted with our company and culture.
WHY JOIN NETJETS?
CAREER GROWTH SUPPORTED
At NetJets, an employee is never just a title or job function. We believe every employee is a valuable leader in their area of expertise, and a unique asset who influences our culture. Individuals are encouraged to share their experiences, thoughts, and insights every day. It’s this type of environment that continually fuels personal and professional development.
UNIQUE SAFETY CULTURE
As our first and highest priority, our uncompromising commitment to safety is at the core of everything we do. For this reason, we are highly focused on advancing our information security measures, as technology transforms at a rapid pace. Our culture of safety also promotes quality of life. We believe every individual is a valued member of the team, and your overall wellness is important.
INNOVATION ON EVERY FRONT
NetJets is investing in information technology like never before—and it’s not only requisite, it is also one of the ways in which we continue to lead the private aviation industry. Our Innovation Lab and ongoing cloud migration exemplify initiatives spearheaded by IT that assess end-to-end development of the business, covering everything from Owner-facing technology to internal necessities.
AN INCREDIBLE CITY
Columbus, Ohio, has been the home of NetJets headquarters since our initial launch in 1964 as a private jet charter and aircraft management company. Just as our business model has changed, so has Columbus, transforming into one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, with a vibrant atmosphere and a cost of living below the national average.
Memorial Tournament Benefit Concert in Downtown Columbus
NetJets’ companywide Flight Plan promotes a culture of respect, accountability, and trust. But our culture is further enhanced by the way each person reacts to everyday challenges, partnerships, and service opportunities. This means leveraging collaboration, curiosity, and adaptability while always being service-oriented and striving for positive results. We also believe that how we treat one another is key to working together toward one shared mission—to enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time.
NetJets Fly-In and Company Picnic
TOP PAY AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
NetJets offers the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Complete paid medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits that are effective on your first day
- Company-funded HSA
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with unprecedented company match
- Performance-based bonus structure (for select roles)
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Additional life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company-sponsored wellness program and events
Annual paid time off:
- 1–4 years of completed service: 3.5 weeks
- 5–9 years of completed service: 4.5 weeks
- 10+ years of completed service: 5.5 weeks
CHARACTERISTICS OF A NETJETS IT PROFESSIONAL
NetJets is looking not only for the most experienced and accomplished IT professionals but also for individuals who have the ability to embody the interests of NetJets Owners and fellow NetJets employees. Specifically, we seek individuals who have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to safety
- Are adaptable, forward-thinking, and resourceful in pursuing packaged solutions
- Can create and implement necessary custom solutions efficiently
- Uphold the high standards our discerning clientele require
- Empower and respect fellow NetJets employees
- Strive for continual improvement and increased profitability for NetJets
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
A variety of positions are available, as we are always seeking talented individuals to join our organization.