Career Opportunities for
Join the industry's most experienced and dedicated aviators. We encourage you to browse the information below to become acquainted with our company, culture, and hiring process.
WHY BECOME A NETJETS PILOT?
DECIDE IF NETJETS IS RIGHT FOR YOU
We choose only the best, most experienced pilots. Here are a multitude of reasons to choose NetJets.
NetJets has an uncompromising commitment to safety. It’s at the core of every decision made and everything we do, from our proprietary training program to our dual-release dispatch system that gives our pilots the authority to remove aircraft or themselves from service because of safety or health concerns.
EXCEPTIONAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPORT
Fly the newest aircraft with the latest avionics. Every pilot has the expertise to fly any type of aircraft but the focused discipline to fly only one. Pilots are supported by an operations infrastructure unlike any other. They focus on everything from meteorology and flight plans to catering and ground transportation.
TOP PAY & COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Excellent salary
- Complete medical benefits effective upon date of hire
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Life and AD&D benefits
- Paid time off
- Company-provided uniforms and generous annual-replacement credits
- Generous meal allowance
- Travel and hotel expenses
Annual vacation time:
- 1–4 years of completed service = 2 weeks
- 5–9 years of completed service = 3 weeks
- 10+ years of completed service = 4 weeks
JOB VARIETY & FLEXIBILITY
No two days are the same. NetJets pilots may fly and live just about anywhere, including more than 100 crew bases across the U.S. They can choose from the following schedules:
- 7 days on/7 days off
- CC52—52 days over 4 months (base-duty days: 13)
- CC60—60 days over 4 months (base-duty days: 15)
- CC72—72 days over 4 months (base-duty days: 18)
- CC76—76 days over 4 months (base-duty days: 19)
100+ CREW BASES ACROSS THE U.S.
NetJets pilots have ample flexibility on where they choose to call home.Download a full list
COMMUTING & EXPENSES
The NetJets Operations Center is responsible for arranging all travel and hotel stays for our pilots and crew. Both the time and expense accrued while commuting to airplanes and home are completely paid for by NetJets. Also, pilots get to personally enjoy the benefits of all hotel, credit card, and airline points accumulated.
AN IMPRESSIVE CUSTOMER LIST
Every day, we create exceptional experiences that meet—and exceed—the incredible needs and high standards of the world’s most notable travelers. They are some of the most successful and powerful leaders in business, sports, and entertainment. Since privacy is taken so seriously at NetJets—and is a reason many of our Owners choose us—you’ll just have to take our word for it.
WHAT DOES NETJETS LOOK FOR?
LEARN IF YOU’RE A GOOD FIT
To be a strong candidate, you must fulfill specific prerequisites and possess personal characteristics that help you stand apart from other applicants.
QUALIFICATIONS OF A NETJETS PILOT
To be an eligible candidate, you must have the following prerequisites:
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-engine Land) or Written Exam Complete
- Current FAA First-Class Medical certificate
- 1,500 total flight time experience
- 250 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
- 150 hours instrument time (actual or simulated inflight—excludes simulator time)
CHARACTERISTICS OF A NETJETS PILOT
NetJets is looking not just for the most experienced and accomplished aviators but also for individuals who have the ability to embody the interests of NetJets Owners and fellow NetJets team members. Specifically, we seek individuals who:
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to safety
- Focus on exceeding the expectations of each passenger as the norm
- Act as a NetJets ambassador
- Are open and flexible to ever-changing flight schedules
- Empower and respect fellow team members
- Strive for continual improvement and increased profitability for NetJets
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF HIRED?
GET ANSWERS BEFORE DAY ONE
As a new hire at NetJets, every pilot starts as a First Officer.
NEW HIRE TRAINING
- Basic Indoctrination at NetJets Operations Center in Columbus, Ohio—approximately 12 days. Minimum of 5 days off to follow
- Initial Aircraft (Simulator) training—location varies and duration can exceed a month for certain types of aircraft; however, the average is usually 22 days. Minimum of 5 days off to follow
After successfully completing training, pilots will be released to begin Initial Operating Experience (IOE) training.
- Cockpit/Pilot station size—Pilots must fit and be able to fully function in NetJets aircraft
- Owners will bring baggage and cargo of various sizes and weights that will be loaded by crew members
- Owners and passengers can and will smoke during flight
- Animals (including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds) can and will be carried aboard the aircraft in the main cabin. Animals are not usually in cages. This means NetJets pilots have direct contact with animal hair, feathers, etc.
- With few exceptions, the maximum required duty-day is 14 hours
- The minimum rest period is 10 hours
Ready to fly with us?
We are always seeking talented crewmembers to join our organization.