- COVID-19 FAQ
Flying During the COVID-19 Pandemic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While today’s world seems to be evolving daily, we remain solidly focused on our top priority: the safety of our Owners and our employees. That has been at the forefront of every decision made in our 55+ years—and especially now during this unique time. We want you to know this, as well as the answers to the following questions regarding the state of our business and what we are doing to put safety first as we continue flying during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Is it safe to fly—how are you changing your operations to mitigate the spread of COVID-19?”
- Travel restrictions based on guidance from U.S. Department of State, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Pre-flight passenger screening
- COVID-19 antibody testing for NetJets employees
- A multi-tiered aircraft disinfecting program
- Social distancing measures that include:
- Altering crew-passenger-employee interactions
- Providing face coverings for all crewmembers
- Limiting commercial travel for crewmembers
“How are you cleaning your aircraft?”
“Is the cabin air quality safe for flying during the pandemic?”
“How are you protecting crewmembers and employees?”
During stay-at-home orders, a work-from-home program was established for a vast majority of our office employees. For those who need to report to the office to complete their duties, and as all employees return via a phased approach, we have taken extra steps to mitigate risks with additional disinfecting methods and increased spatial distance. All employees, including our pilots and flight attendants, know that they do not need to worry about their paycheck if they require quarantine and/or medical attention due to a COVID-19 diagnosis.
“Is your business financially stable?”
See our full response to COVID-19 by visiting the link below.
Your private jet
Experience, firsthand, the ultimate in safety, service, and reliability that make NetJets the worldwide leader in private aviation. Let NetJets help you find the solution that meets your unique travel needs.
Call today for a personal consultation with one of our private aviation experts.